Alive Aerial Planter encourages more greenery in your living spaces, without taking up floor space. The complete kit comes with the planter with a built in reservoir, Coco pit (soil), mesh to hold the soil and locking disc fender to safely hold the plant in the planter, ceiling hook and extension wire to hang. The gradual flow of water from the reservoir nurtures the roots directly, with limited evaporation. This is a low maintenance product and requires minimum watering according to the type of plant and climatic conditions.
Here’s a planter for lazy green lovers – no need to water your plant every day and we’re not Kidding! Crafted with polypropylene, this planter is suited for both indoor and outdoor use and draws water from a little reservoir tank created in the upper half of the inverted planter. The reservoir needs to be replenished only once in 3-5 days. And guess what! there is an indicator to remind you of the receding water level. The edges of the planter have been softened keeping safety of users in mind.
Concept of Aerial Planters
- Inverted Planters that can be hung indoor and outdoor.
- Easy to assemble and maintain.
- Adds aesthetic appeal to spaces and creates a green environment.
- You don’t require floor space to have some greenery around you.
- The width of the planter at the reservoir side is 11.5cm and is 18 cm at the plant side.
- Box Height :25 cm / 10 inches
- Box Width :18 cm / 07 inches
- Material: Polypropylene
- Net weight: (Pot) 435gram
- Gross weight (box): 645 gram with box (435gm + 210gm)
- Soil (by weight) approx.: 650 gram (COCO PIT)
- Quantity in 20’ Container: 2150 units approx.
- Manufacturing sites: ISO 9001:2000 for quality
- EMS: ISO 14001:2015
- Strict no child use policy followed
- Proudly patented and manufactured in India
Do it Yourself
Building No. 2, 4th Floor, Masoodpur Dairy, Near JIMS, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110070
Copyright 2017. Alive Innovation